SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, code samples and tools and downloads for ASP.Net, SQL Server, R Script, Windows, Windows Phone, AWS, SAP HANA and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

The DefaultButton of 'Panel1' must be the ID of a control of type IButtonControl.

Last post 04-28-2009, 5:25 AM by eralper. 1 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  04-28-2009, 3:56 AM 9408

The DefaultButton of 'Panel1' must be the ID of a control of type IButtonControl.

While I was trying to get the ClientID of an ASP.NET control on the javascript code I got the following error message.

<asp:Panel ID="Panel1" runat="server" DefaultButton="btnModifyShippingInfo" CssClass="dbs">

I could not understand what is causing this error. Let me check mu codes some more.

•  04-28-2009, 5:25 AM 9411 in reply to 9408

Re: The DefaultButton of 'Panel1' must be the ID of a control of type IButtonControl.

OK, I found where I make a mistake.
    It fool of me.

The button control has a different ID then the one I set at DefaultButton property of the ASP Panel control.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems