SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, code samples and tools and downloads for ASP.Net, SQL Server, R Script, Windows, Windows Phone, AWS, SAP HANA and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

Event ID: 1309 Thread was being aborted at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep

Last post 03-21-2008, 8:01 AM by eralper. 0 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  03-21-2008, 8:01 AM 938

Event ID: 1309 Thread was being aborted at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep

Hello,

I'm got the below error. I got details from the Event Viewer.
    I restarted the IIS Admin Service,etc. I even restarted my computer.
    At last I changed the build option to release from debug and got the web application working.
    Does any one had the same problem?
    Any comments, thanks?

Event Source: ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0
    Event Category: Web Event
    Event ID: 1309
    Event code: 3005
    Event message: An unhandled exception has occurred.

Exception information:
    Exception type: ThreadAbortException
    Exception message: Thread was being aborted.

Stack trace: at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.ApplicationStepManager.ResumeSteps(Exception error)
    at System.Web.HttpApplication.System.Web.IHttpAsyncHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContext context, AsyncCallback cb, Object extraData)
    at System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems