SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, samples, codes and tools for .Net, SQL Server, Windows, Windows Phone, SAP and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

Miniwas 6.20 installarion - Error: CDSERVERBASE ConfirmKey 2 11

Last post 04-22-2009, 6:45 AM by eralper. 1 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  04-22-2009, 5:33 AM 9173

Miniwas 6.20 installarion - Error: CDSERVERBASE ConfirmKey 2 11

Hi I got the following error while I was trying to install the Miniwas 6.20 on my laptop.

Error: CDSERVERBASE ConfirmKey 2 11

This error is thrown when the installation gui is asking for the Kernel CD.

•  04-22-2009, 6:45 AM 9177 in reply to 9173

Re: Miniwas 6.20 installarion - Error: CDSERVERBASE ConfirmKey 2 11

OK I got the solution for "Error: CDSERVERBASE ConfirmKey 2 11" error while I experienced during the installation of Miniwas 6.20

Let me explain how I started the Miniwas installation. I got the CD's as file folders with CD contents in the folders named CD1, CD2 and CD3. And started the installation using the setup.bat in folder CD 1.

For a correct way of installation, I later created .iso images of the folders using Nero. And mapped those images as new drives to the system using VCdControlTool.exe tool.

After mapping all 3 cd images as new drives, I activated the cd1 and auto run activated the installation.

I used the "start installation" button at the auto displayed help and guide document X:\DOCU\Web_AS_inst1.htm for a clean installation of SAP Web Application Server 6.20 Test Drive Version.

Also note that you point to the correct CD's or iso images when you are asked through the Miniwas install gui.

Make sure that you are choosing the right disk
    Kernel Disk is CD1
    Data Disk 1 is CD2
    Data Disk 2 is CD3

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems