SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, code samples and tools and downloads for ASP.Net, SQL Server, R Script, Windows, Windows Phone, AWS, SAP HANA and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

Could not load file or assembly 'vjslib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\AjaxControlToolkit Framework 3.5\TemplateV

Last post 12-12-2007, 9:02 AM by eralper. 0 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  12-12-2007, 9:02 AM 750

Could not load file or assembly 'vjslib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\AjaxControlToolkit Framework 3.5\TemplateV

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed the AjaxControlToolkit-Framework3.5.zip from Ajax Control Toolkit project page at CodePlex.

When I try to build the TemplateVSI project in the AjaxControlToolkit solution, I get the following error message which fails the build process.

Could not load file or assembly 'vjslib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. C:\Program Files\Microsoft ASP.NET\AjaxControlToolkit Framework 3.5\TemplateVSI\TemplateVSI.csproj

After a short investigation on the web I found that when Microsoft Visual J#® 2.0 Redistributable Package is installed the problem is also solved.

So, if you are suffering from the same vjslib problem, you can download the j# redistributable package from Microsoft Downloads. Just to be sure with your machine version check the MSDN page at http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/vjsharp/bb188598.aspx
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems