SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, samples, codes and tools for .Net, SQL Server, Windows, Windows Phone, SAP and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

Firefox - Connection is Not Secure

Last post 06-29-2017, 5:37 AM by william139. 2 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  02-17-2017, 12:57 AM 46285

Firefox - Connection is Not Secure

Hello,

I am using Firefox 51.0.1 web browser as one of many other web browser on my development PC

Recently I realized Firefox browser does not let me to navigate and display some web sites saying thay the connection is not secure

Connection is Not Secure

How can I resolve this issue?
    How can I prevent Firefox to block displaying websites by the warning "Connection is Not Secure" ?
  •  02-17-2017, 1:14 AM 46286 in reply to 46285

Re: Firefox - Connection is Not Secure

OK, I found the answer why this message is preventing me to access to some web sites.

The official explanation from Firefox can be found at:
    Communicating the Dangers of Non-Secure HTTP

The reason seems to be Firefox wants to promote the use of HTTPS by website owners
  •  06-29-2017, 5:37 AM 46517 in reply to 46286

Re: Firefox - Connection is Not Secure

I don't use Firefox because whenever I browse some heavy scripting site I face the error of java script and site gets stuck. I will recommend you Google chrome instead of Firefox and it's secure then Firefox .
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems