Deleting the unwanted file is extremely easy. You just need to click
it and press delete and the file is removed. However, sometimes this
doesn't always work. Have you ever been unable to delete a file in
Windows as its corrupted or being used by other programs? If so, you can
Unlocker program to fix your problem.
It is a completely free utility that enables you to delete
"undeletable" files and folders. It lets you delete files locked by a
process or used by an application that did not close correctly. It also
enables you to delete an unnamed folder from the list of open processes
and files that it generates. Use the folder properties to identify the
folder to delete.
This program is easy to use. To delete the undeletable files, all you
need to do is to right-click the folder or file and select Unlocker. If
the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear.
Simply click Unlock All. Extremely easy!
When you need Unlocker?
When you come across the following Windows error messages, it is the
solution for you.
How to delete undeletable files with it?
- Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied.
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the
file is not currently in use.
There're many reasons why your files cannot deleted. Following is a
simple guide on how to delete the corrupted files with Unlcoker.
- Step 1. Download
Unlocker program from the best software free download
- Step 2. Install this program in your computer and then launch it.
- Step 3. Find the corrupt file you want to remove and right-click
- Step 4. Select Unlocker on the coming up pull-down menu. A new
window will appear, displaying all the locks placed on the file that are
keeping it from being opened and removed.
- Step 5. Select "Unlock All" and then click "Quit." The locks will
now be removed from the corrupt file. Select it and hit the "Delete"
key. A window will ask if you're sure you want to remove the file. Click
"Yes" and the corrupted file will be removed from the computer. This
program isn't large, so you can enjoy a quick Unlocker
Using the Windows Recovery Console is another great way to delete
some undeletable files. To do this, just stick your Windows CD in your
CD tray, boot from it, and at the "Welcome to Setup" screen, press "R".
After the recovery console has started, go to the location of your
locked file, and delete it. You can also access the safe mode to delete
some stubborn files.
For more freeware anf shareware download, you can refer to this free software download