SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, code samples and tools and downloads for ASP.Net, SQL Server, R Script, Windows, Windows Phone, AWS, SAP HANA and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

Career Certification Exam pack options, Discount and Free Second Shot offer

Last post 01-21-2011, 2:05 AM by eralper. 2 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  01-21-2011, 1:51 AM 22284

Career Certification Exam pack options, Discount and Free Second Shot offer

Hello all Microsoft Certification Exam candidates,

There are unfortunately no free offer from Microsoft related with certification exams right now.
    But if you pay for least two exam packages you will get discount as well as free second shot offer.

Here is the program details.

There are five Career Certification Exam pack options for you to choose from, each serves different certification needs and with different discounts:

• The 2 Exam Pack (Get 15% off + a Second Shot on Every Exam)
    • The 3 Exam Pack (Get 15% off + a Second Shot on Every Exam)
    • The 4 Exam Pack (Get 20% off + a Second Shot on Every Exam)
    • The 5 Exam Pack (Get 20% off + a Second Shot on Every Exam)
    • Single Exam with Second Shot for an additional 15% (for total $143.75 USD in the United States)

The Exam Packs are not restricted to just a certification path. Customers can use them how they see fit.

•  01-21-2011, 1:59 AM 22286 in reply to 22284

Re: Career Certification Exam pack options, Discount and Free Second Shot offer

Here is some more detail about the Microsoft Certification Exam packages offer

There is only one voucher for each exam pack. Once the voucher code is obtained, the exam taker will be able to schedule and purchase the exam online via Prometric. Only one exam can be registered at a time.

In the case that a retake is needed, exam takers will need to request a retake voucher at Prometric will provide a retake voucher via email.

If the exam taker has a single exam voucher with Second Shot, he/she will use the same voucher code to get the retake.
  •  01-21-2011, 2:05 AM 22287 in reply to 22286

Re: Career Certification Exam pack options, Discount and Free Second Shot offer

Here are the steps of fulfillment:

Step 1 – Go to www.prometric.com/microsoft/certpacks to get voucher code. You will choose which offer is right for you.
    Step 2 – Go to www.prometric.com/microsoft and pay for your ‘Career Pack’ and schedule your first exam.
    Step 3 – Take your first exam on your scheduled date at a Prometric Testing Center

Q: Can I register/schedule all of my exams at one time?
    A: No, you can only register one exam at a time and you cannot register for a second exam until you have taken the previous one.

Q: Can I distribute the exams in my Certification Exam Pack to others or can anyone else use my voucher code?
    A: No, neither exam packs nor voucher codes are transferable. Only the person who purchased the pack can use take the exams within the pack.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems