SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, code samples and tools and downloads for ASP.Net, SQL Server, R Script, Windows, Windows Phone, AWS, SAP HANA and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

The directory '/App_Code/' is not allowed because the application is precompiled.

Last post 09-15-2009, 5:47 AM by eralper. 0 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  09-15-2009, 5:47 AM 13113

The directory '/App_Code/' is not allowed because the application is precompiled.

Hello all ASP.NET developers and web site administrators,

I was trying to publish a web application on a remote server. So I build the application and then publish the web site to a temporary folder.

When I copy the published web site onto the IIS web site, I got the following error message :

The directory '{0}/App_Code/' is not allowed because the application is precompiled.

If you get the same error, the solution is just deleting the App_Code folder on the IIS web site application. The error is actually self explaining and showing the solution.

View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2019 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems