SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, samples, codes and tools for .Net, SQL Server, Windows, Windows Phone, SAP and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

Transfer text messages from Samsung S7

Last post 11-14-2017, 4:54 AM by fangyuan. 6 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  04-27-2017, 5:02 AM 46414

• feeli is not online. Last active: 04-27-2017, 5:02 AM feeli
    • Joined on 03-16-2017

Transfer text messages from Samsung S7

When we use mobile phones, many reasons can result in data loss. They can be deleted by some clean app, software update, or a system error. So you should backup the important data in advance. In such cases, it is always wise to have a backup kept somewhere, ideally on your PC or Mac computer. So, from now on, backup your phone with an Android Backup Assistant.

How to save text messages from Samsung galaxy s7p>

Launch the Samsung SMS backup tool, then scan Galaxy S7 for target messages and backup SMS from S7 to computer.

•  05-16-2017, 2:01 PM 46448 in reply to 46414

Re: Transfer text messages from Samsung S7

Yes, i think you are right
  •  05-22-2017, 3:28 AM 46461 in reply to 46414

• trew5 is not online. Last active: 06-01-2017, 7:29 AM trew5
    • Joined on 05-22-2017

With an android assistant tool, you can save a lot of time to transfer or backup text messages, contacts, photos, and other media files like videos, music files. Personally recommend MobiKin Assistant for Android.
  •  05-29-2017, 2:43 AM 46479 in reply to 46414

Yes, you can use FoneDog - Phone Transfer to transfer your data. And if you want to recover deleted text messages, you can use FoneDog - Android Data Recovery. FoneDog Android Data Recovery can recover videos, photos, messages, call logs, contact and so on. You will find so amazing FoneDog toolkit is.
  •  05-31-2017, 4:51 AM 46481 in reply to 46414

When i am going to transfer data from my phone , the Phone to Phone transfer tool is my first think of the tools , with it , we can transfer Samsung messages to iPhone, as well as i can transfer Samsung everything to other Android phone and computer , so cool
  •  07-14-2017, 6:26 AM 46575 in reply to 46448

There is a wonderful way for you transfer text messages from Samsung S7
    FoneDog Phone Transfer can meet the need you want to transfer text messages from one phone to another .
    FoneDog Phone Transfer lets you transfer text messages between different phones with one click, including iOS, Android, Symbian, and Win Phone. You can use it to transfer data between any of them.
    Next, let's check how to use Phone Transfer- Phone to Phone Transfer in steps.

How to Transfer Data between Different Phones

Step 1. Connect your device to the computer

Step 2. Choose the file and start to transfer
    Good luck !
  •  11-14-2017, 4:54 AM 47878 in reply to 46414

Yes, it's totally right. In case of data loss, the best way is alwasy taking backup. And we can also ask help from Samsung data recovery program. It can help us recover deleted or lost data from Samsung mobile phone.
    https://www.android-mobile-manager.com/resources/transfer-text-messages-from-samsung-galaxy-to-computer.html
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems