SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, samples, codes and tools for .Net, SQL Server, Windows, Windows Phone, SAP and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

how to recover lost messages from iphone

Last post 04-11-2017, 2:23 AM by feeli. 11 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  11-03-2014, 5:04 AM 40192

how to recover lost messages from iphone

When I was looking through my test messages list on my iphone 5S to try to delede some of useless messages, I press the button of Delete All, and then my thumber pressed Yes before I realized. As a result, all my messages are gone.Now how can find the messages back?
  •  11-03-2014, 9:10 PM 40194 in reply to 40192

• erikl is not online. Last active: 11-03-2014, 9:21 PM erikl
    • Joined on 09-18-2014

Re: how to recover lost messages from iphone

We summed up two ways to recover deleted text message (SMS) from iPhone 4/4s/5.
    iPhone data recovery is the professional recovery tool that can recover all lost data from iPhone, like contacts, sms, photos, songs, videos, notes, call history, voice memos, even Safari bookmarks from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
  •  11-03-2014, 9:53 PM 40195 in reply to 40192

Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod could help you recover lost iPhone text messages by extracting from iTunes backup file, and it's very easy to use. If you need, you can also use it to recover other kinds of data.
  •  11-06-2014, 1:37 AM 40201 in reply to 40192

iTunes can backup your iPhone data, so you can find back your lost data when your iphone is stolen or damaged. But the backup files are not common files, and you can’t manage them directly. If you need to restore your lost messages from the backup files, you should employ a special iphone sms extractor.
    iphone sms extractor
  •  11-28-2014, 4:16 AM 40229 in reply to 40192

To celebrate Thanksgiving Day, Coolmuster has a big sale for that! All products are 30% off, like Coolmuster Android Assistant, Coolmuster Data Recovery for iPhone iPad iPod, etc.
    Know more at http://www.coolmuster.com
  •  01-23-2015, 2:56 AM 40345 in reply to 40192

If you "Synced" your iPhone to iTunes and/or backup to the Apple iCloud, you may be able to recover your texts. I use a program called iPhone Data Recovery that will take the text messages from the backup and allow you to restore them and/or back them up to an external application. I use .csv, .txt and html formats to save my important texts. Good Luck.
    http://www.recovery-tool.com/ios-recovery/retrieve-text-messages-on-iphone.html
  •  04-22-2016, 6:06 AM 42431 in reply to 40192

If you don't have a backup file for the lost data, I think the data recovery tool is a good choice.

•  06-22-2016, 4:52 AM 42520 in reply to 40192

Sometimes we are just stupid enough to delete some SMS and immediately want to restore it. Or for some occasions we just tap the trash can icon accidentally and deleted all our text messages. Whatever it is the situation, retrieve lost mobile information is what we really care about. Chins up! Everything about regaining data from iOS devices, we can leave it to iPhone Data Recovery. What's that, you ask?

By using Whatsapp Recovery for Android, your lost texts will be presented clearly back to your iPhone SE/ 6s/ 6s Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus, iPad Pro/ mini 4/ Air 2, etc. It allows you to select missing messages according to their names, phone numbers or contents and on How to recover sms from Samsung galaxy/note.

If ever you want to delete or erase messages from iphone you can use this ios data eraser for a better and easiest ways to delete not only messages but also delete everything from iPhone.
  •  06-27-2016, 8:19 AM 42527 in reply to 40192

Messages are important and no one admit it if lose under any circumstances. My important messages too once gets deleted and that's too because my iPhone device was gets infected with malware threats but thanks to Virus Removal Solution my Friend suggested.
  •  08-29-2016, 10:28 AM 42601 in reply to 40192

Well, since you do not have backup of your messages it becomes very frustrated things as you lost your personal messages that you have done with your friends and family members and of course with your lover one.

In order to restore iPhone deleted messages you will need the help of iOS Data Recovery Software.

how to restore deleted messages on iphone
  •  03-08-2017, 5:53 AM 46309 in reply to 40194

For iphone lost messages, if you have backed up them, then it will be easy for you to access messages from backup. If you did not backup your iphone with iTunes or iCloud , the recovery software for iPhone users may help you retrieve deleted messages, you can get them back in few steps. There are two popular and useful ways to make it. One way is that you can recover the data from iPhone directly. The other way is that you can use recovery tool to restore delete messages back
  •  04-11-2017, 2:23 AM 46364 in reply to 46309

• feeli is not online. Last active: 04-27-2017, 5:02 AM feeli
    • Joined on 03-16-2017

Use a data recovery program to recover them directly from iphone, hope this guide can help, recover deleted text messages from iphone.
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems