SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, samples, codes and tools for .Net, SQL Server, Windows, Windows Phone, SAP and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

Recover deleted SMS from Galaxy S6

Last post 12-02-2017, 4:00 AM by droider. 14 replies.
Sort Posts:
  •  01-24-2016, 7:32 AM 42373

Recover deleted SMS from Galaxy S6

HI, can you help me? I deleted some text messages on my S6 by mistake, can you help me get them back? They are precious for me and I would like to get them back, but I could not find a solution. Please help

So, if you meet this problem, how do you solve that? Here, I have a solution, you can recover them with the help of Android data recovery

Android data recovery is a specially made tool to recover data on android devices, including samsung, huawei, lg , htc and more, you can use this tool to to recover videos, photos, contacts, and more files form your device. Below is how.

recover deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S6
    recover deleted photos from Galaxy S6

connect your android device to your computer,run this samsung data recovery
    enable usb debugging, scan your device for the lost data
    preview adn recover deleted data from your android phone

recover data after factory reset Android

If you lost data on the sd card in your device, you can use data recovery to recover them

connect your phone to the computer, run this data recovery
    scan your device for the lost data
    preview and recover data form your SD card

recover deleted photos from Samsung galaxy s7
  •  03-23-2016, 2:07 AM 42397 in reply to 42373

Re: Recover deleted SMS from Galaxy S6

Android Text Message Recovery is a high-efficiency SMS recovering tool, which can easily get deleted message back to your Android phone.It can retrieve messages lost for different reasons: restoring factory settings, deleting, rooting, etc.
  •  03-30-2016, 11:29 PM 42400 in reply to 42373

You can check out whether there is a backup file for the lost data,
    If not, try data recovery tool, I think that is a helpful and useful way. Have a look at this text message recovery tool.
  •  06-08-2016, 4:22 AM 42493 in reply to 42373

You may save SMS messages or contacts on SIM card .Sometimes you find out that they have deleted them by mistake. Luckily, there is a good way to recover these messages.Coolmuster Samsung Data Recovery can restore you lost text messages duo to formatted, deleted or lost.
    How to retrieve deleted texts
  •  06-08-2016, 12:16 PM 42495 in reply to 42373

Accidentally delete text messages on your Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4? Don’t worry,this article teach you how to get those deleted,lost or erased SMS back from Samsung Galaxy smartphone with a professional Android data recovery,all sent and received text messages can be scan,extract and saved on computer as CSV/XML/HTML format,and all restored content including phone numbers and sending date of deleted Android messages.This article mainly teach how to retrieve SMS from Galaxy S6/S6 Edge for example,please keep reading as below.

The new Samsung Galaxy S6 released time in 2015,many people looking forward to the new Samsung Galaxy S6,because it’s advanced hardware configuration and stylish design.In our daily life, we often use the phone to send text messages,but sometimes you may delete text messages on Samsung Galaxy S6 phone by careless,or lost SMS on Galaxy S6 due to restore factory setting; root the Galaxy S6 smart phone and other reason. However,how to retrieve deleted messages from Galaxy s6/s7? Any way to restore deleted SMS on Galaxy S6?
  •  06-11-2016, 10:05 PM 42505 in reply to 42373

A professional data recovery assistant can be helpful:
    How to recover deleted SMS from Phone?
    How to recover lost data from iPhone?
  •  06-15-2016, 6:10 AM 42512 in reply to 42373

Along with SMS, you can also loss your photos and videos if having any issues. So, in case, if you are also looking for recovering your photos and videos from android, then it's not a big deal. Just take help from camerardataecovery.com
  •  08-01-2016, 3:49 PM 42569 in reply to 42512

The option to backup text messages is also provided by great backup programs. In these cases, if some sms got deleted accidentally or due to some people, the backup file are always there and the software could retrieve them for you.

Just install the backup software for Android and iPhone and take benefit from lots of their features.
  •  12-23-2016, 2:49 AM 42851 in reply to 42373

Have a check of your backup.
    If you have backed up it before, I think you can recover from that. But if you did not backup your lost data, data recovery tools are helpful.
  •  03-16-2017, 3:54 AM 46324 in reply to 42373

• feeli is not online. Last active: 04-27-2017, 5:02 AM feeli
    • Joined on 03-16-2017

Recovery software could help you in getting your data back , there are many tools available which can do this for you but you have to be quick with the recovering process, because further delay means that place where your data previously was gets over written by something else.
  •  04-11-2017, 2:14 AM 46363 in reply to 42373

Generally speaking, there are 2 different ways to retieve Samsung deleted messages , iPod or iPad:
    1> From Backup files
    2> Directly from Samsung with recovery
    The first are the most easy and fast ways to restore lost messages on Samsung. If you didn't back up your device, then the way 2 is the only option left.
  •  05-16-2017, 2:02 PM 46449 in reply to 46363

Thanks for sharing, guys
  •  05-22-2017, 3:35 AM 46463 in reply to 42373

• trew5 is not online. Last active: 06-01-2017, 7:29 AM trew5
    • Joined on 05-22-2017

You can try this data recovery program(MobiKin Doctor for Android) to scan your phone and restore lost data from it. Only a few steps you can get back your lost data from your phone:
    recover deleted text messages from samsung galaxy.
    Step 1: Run the data Recovery tool and connect your phone to PC
    Step 2: Scan your lost data from your phone
    Step 3: Preview the found data and start to recover.
  •  05-29-2017, 2:35 AM 46477 in reply to 42373

Hi, You can try FoneDog toolkit - Android Data Recovery.
    1.Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages, call logs, and more.
    2.Recover Data from Android phone, SD Card, Broken Android in Different Situations
    3.Compatible with almost all Android devices.
    4.The best recovery tool for Android and 100% Safe Guarantee
    FoneDog - Android Data Recovery has the best guide to recover deleted SMS from Galaxy S6
  •  12-02-2017, 4:00 AM 48021 in reply to 42373

hi, try Dr Fone for Android. Just scan your phone memory and go to the Messages section. Good luck!
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems