SQL Server administration and T-SQL development, Web Programming with ASP.NET, HTML5 and Javascript, Windows Phone 8 app development, SAP Smartforms and ABAP Programming, Windows 7, Visual Studio and MS Office software

Development Forums for Programmer, Administrators and Users

Development resources, articles, tutorials, samples, codes and tools for .Net, SQL Server, Windows, Windows Phone, SAP and ABAP, like SAP UI5, Screen Personas, etc.

Free Exam Vouchers and Promotion Codes for Microsoft certification Exams

Last post 01-27-2017, 12:58 AM by solands23. 199 replies.
Page 1 of 14 (200 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
Sort Posts:
  •  04-23-2010, 11:24 AM 20962

Free Exam Vouchers and Promotion Codes for Microsoft certification Exams

Hello all,

Request for free exam vouchers and promotion codes if you are planning to take a Microsoft certification exam, before registring on Prometric web site.

Our Kodyaz community members can benefit from free exam vouchers and free promotion codes to use with their registration for Microsoft certificate exams.

The benefits may vary from exam fee discounts to free second shot exams etc.
    I will let you know these benefits with each campaign available during that period.
    Watch this forum for new events and chances

Happy coding and wish you success with your exams.

•  05-18-2010, 12:10 PM 21035 in reply to 20962

Re: Free Exam Vouchers and Promotion Codes for Microsoft certification Exams

hello there. I would like a second shot free voucher for a microsoft cert exam.  My name is Donia Ruel and I live in Canada. Please send if you have it.
  •  05-19-2010, 6:33 AM 21037 in reply to 21035

Hello Donia,
    I have sent an email and a private message to your account in Kodyaz.com which are including the free second shot voucher valid in Canada for your unique use with Microsoft Certification exams.
    If you have problems with receiving those messages, please post a message here.

I wish you success with your certification exams.

By the way, which exam do you plan to take?
    I'll be happy if you share your exam experience and exam results with our community after the exam.

Thanks and Best Regards,
    Eralper
  •  05-25-2010, 11:37 AM 21071 in reply to 21037

Hello there.

Does anyone know the policy for those of us that miss the second shot? I had an emergency and missed the test as a"no show" and even though I pleaded Prometrics and explained my issue they considered it as a lost cause. Any recommendations? Thanks

David

•  05-25-2010, 1:40 PM 21072 in reply to 21071

Hi David,

If you check the link Microsoft Learning, on the FAQ tab there is a sentense saying :

Microsoft does not offer refunds for exams you do not pass or exam appointments you miss

As far as I know, there is not a chance to take an exam that you miss the appointment.
  •  05-28-2010, 4:26 AM 21084 in reply to 20962

Hai Eralper,
    Thanks for your help .I wish to take the following exams

1. Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
    2.Customization and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0

I am a first time test taker who wish to write exams in Germany .Can you help me ?
  •  05-28-2010, 9:24 AM 21086 in reply to 21084

Hi Bhogavilli,

I have sent you a private message where you will find your free second shot voucher codes for Microsoft Certification exams including Microsoft Dynamics CRM exams.

I'll soon send those voucher codes to your email you used during registration to Kodyaz community.

I wish you success in your both exams,
    Eralper
  •  05-30-2010, 5:16 PM 21087 in reply to 20962

Hi Eralper,

I'm planning to take microsoft certifications and Im just starting. Please send me some discount vouchers for the following exams in Philippines.

1. Exam 70-536: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework, Application Development Foundation
    2. Exam 70-528: TS: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Web-based Client Development

Thanks!

•  06-01-2010, 6:38 AM 21089 in reply to 21087

Hello neophyte14,

I've sent you two voucher codes which are valid in Philippines via private message.

I will also sent these two free second shot exam voucher codes to your email as soon as possible.

Note that these voucher codes are not discount voucher codes. If you submit these voucher codes during your certification exam registration, in case that you fail in your exams you will have a free second chance to enter the same certification exam.

Whenever a new campaign within the Learning Rewards program lets me distribute discount voucher codes, I'll also announce them here in Kodyaz.com

I wish you success in your exams,
    Best Regards,
    Eralper
  •  06-01-2010, 9:21 AM 21090 in reply to 21089

Hi Eralper,

Could you please help to provide me a free Voucher/Code in Hong Kong.

Exam 71-667, TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring

Thanks a lot!
  •  06-01-2010, 4:11 PM 21092 in reply to 21090

Hello steam,

I've also sent you a private message which contains your free second shot voucher code valid in Hong Kong.
    I wish you will be successfull in your Microsoft Certification exams.

But one important thing which is related with your Exam 71-667 TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring is that it is a beta exam.

Beta exams are for free and you can not take a beta exam twice.
    So you can not use a free second shot certification voucher code with 71-667 or with any other certification beta exam.
    But you can use with certification exams that are released for public currently.

On the otherside, there are still promotion codes that can be used during registration for beta exams.
    In order to register for the beta certification Exam 71-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring you can use promotion code SPTSJ for a registration.

•  06-01-2010, 9:17 PM 21093 in reply to 21092

Thanks a lot for your prompt and kindly help.

The maximum count for the promotion code "SPTSJ" has been exceeded. That's why I want to have a voucher/promotion code. Sad to know it isn't applicable for a beta exam. Then I'll try to have this exam when it's released to public.

Thanks again!
  •  06-21-2010, 9:26 AM 21111 in reply to 20962

Hello eralper,

Thanks for your help.

I am going to take MOS exam 77-602 in US. This is the first time I take this exam.

Do you have any free voucher for this? My professor requires us to pass this exam to get points and the semester ends in 7/9, so I'd better take it by June.

Pls let me know if you have any promotion or free voucher, many thanks.

Looking forward to your reply.
  •  06-21-2010, 3:47 PM 21113 in reply to 21111

Hello juneday12,

Unfortunately there is not a campaign that lets me distribure free voucher codes or free promotion codes for Microsoft exams.

Currently I can only distribute to my network, to my friends or members of Kodyaz community, the free secondshot voucher codes.

But the time to the end of free secondshot voucher codes will end at the end of this month. So I believe a new campaign will replace the current one.

I do not know what kind of promotions there will be available for me to distribute and share with you.
    But I will share the new campaign with you immediately as soon as possible when the details are clear.

If you want I can find as I said free second shot exam vouchers for 77-602 and send to your e-mail immediately.

•  06-21-2010, 8:32 PM 21114 in reply to 21113

Sure, thanks!! That will be helpful.

I am planning to take the exam this week, so if I failed, I can take a second shot next Monday.

Pls send the voucher to my email ( .....@gmail.com), thanks.

Page 1 of 14 (200 items)   1 2 3 4 5 Next > ... Last »
View as RSS news feed in XML
Copyright © 2004 - 2017 Eralper YILMAZ. All rights reserved.
Community Server by Telligent Systems